Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Online house shopping

Greetings,

I thought there was NOTHING worse than online shopping....

that is until I tried online house shopping. 

Now THAT is the absolutely most frustrating thing in the world. 

There are never enough photos to suit me.  The angle and the shots are frustrating.  And most of the time I just wind up staring at their decorating tastes instead of the structure of the room or the quality of walls and floors. My favorite housing advertisement are the ads with video footage.  It's like vritually going through someones house.  But you kindof get turned around.  Now that totally confuses me.

The biggest problem we are having right now....

A house I like does not fit into Harry's budget... and houses Harry's likes are not to my liking.

Where oh where is that perfect house that the two of us will both agree on? I want to post several pictures of a few of  the homes that tickle my fancy.... but they are not my pictures.... because I AM IN GEECE TRYING TO BUY A HOUSE IN NORFOLK VIRGINIA!

Which is frustrating as all get out.

Blessings to those able to view open houses,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What part of VA are you looking? You guys are buying instead of renting? The base housing on LC rocks.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online