Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Magic Key

Greetings,

Did you ever wonder how Santa delivers gifts to homes without a chimney?

Well, he uses his magic key to deliver Christmas to homes that do not have fireplaces.  It's called Santa's magic key. 

And it looks like this...






Santa's Magic Key


Dear Santa, we have no chimney
as you can plainly see,
And I was terribly worried
that you would pass over me.

We hung this very special key
right by the door.
Then Mom told me to jump into bed;
and not to worry anymore.

Your magic will make this key fit,
to open our door.
So you can come in tonight
and tip-toe across the floor.



My darling spoiled niece calls me to inform me of her newest item in the mail.  Enthusiastically as she cannot contain herself... she yells through the phone, "Annie K guess what I got in the mail!"

"I don't know Madie, what?" I reply.


"No, you have to guess!" says the anxious 5 year-old.


"No clue Madie, what did you get?"


"No", more emphatically this time... "you have to guess what it is".


After several minutes like this she finally tells me about the magic key..


"It's because I don't have a chimm me knee!" she stutters out.


"A what?" I question.


"You know... a chimm me KNEE!" she exclaims exhaustedly and then gives the phone to her mother.


I guess she was tired of explaining all things Christmas to her 30+ year-old aunt. 

So if you are thinking of a cutesy gift for the kiddos this year... this one will work.  It did for Kadence. 
Just make sure they have it before Christmas Eve so they can leave it outside the door for Santa. 

Chimm me KNEE Blessings,

Kristie


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online