Monday, December 21, 2009

Going Postal

Greetings,

Ugh.... only one gift has arrived (so much for buying two rolls of wrapping paper one would have sufficed). 

The larger problem is the excessively late Christmas cards.  By now our Christmas cards need to be in the mail on their way back to our friends and family stateside.  Unfortunately, we have yet to see any sign of them. 

I had to send out a pathetic apology and plea for addresses:

A Very Late Request

Hey guys,




I know it's late... very late, but we ordered personalized cards that have yet to arrive. So at the last minute (as if Harry and I have any other time frame) we decided to go ahead and send some out!


And I am trying to update our very outdated list...


if you would be so kind as to send me your current address so the Hansen's can bless you with a store bought unpersonalized card!


Thanks!

Blessings,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online