Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bad Hair Day

How do you know when you are going to have a bad day... or more specific, a bad hair day?



When you use the last of the hot water to rinse out your goose fleshed head?
no



When you can not find a clean towel within arms reach?
not even then




When you slip on the freezing wet tiles... only to catch yourself with the toilet lid?
nope not yet



When you reach for the hair spray and use the renuzit bathroom deodorizer instead?
yelp, you have officially arrived in Bad Day Land.




I have 2 silver aerosol containers, same color... same height... same weight....yet with varying contents...










At least my hair smelled like "cool morning air", yet not with so "subtle effects".



Blessings to those having a Renuzit kind of day,


Kristie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That just made my day! Is it wrong to laugh? =)

Anonymous said...

Hair spray on a windy island? Girl, what were you thinkin?

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have washed my hair with the dogs shampoo by mistake!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online