Monday, March 16, 2009

More Christmas

Christmas in March,

We had a few more Christmas presents arrive this past week….

For Harry
The Expositor’s Bible Commentary for the Old and New Testament
(he’s really happy… he said I cold use them if I wanted. Do they have an electronic version?)










For Kristie

A computer chair. Do not ask we why I would not ship our original chair and when we return home we will now have 2 computer chairs, but I was tired of sitting in a kitchen chair to surf the net. Although, it did limit the time our bums could take the discomfort. Now it is hard to get a turn at the computer… it’s so comfortable, once you get there no one wants to leave…. unless the Internet is out.
















I think I am getting used to this Christmas all year round thingy!

Blessings from comfort,
Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online