Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sheep Jam

Greetings,


Chapel was cancelled today. It's the Annual War Protest.... for our safety... the base closes it's gates, therefore if you are on you cannot get off and if you are off you cannot get on until everything clears.


There were several streets we were cautioned from being on... luckily we live out in the streets and were free to leave the house.


However, instead of an angry mob of protesters blocking the thoroughfare.... I encountered a sheep jam.





Unlike our 1+ wait time in Atlanta this jam only lasts a few minutes. The springtime weather has began it's approach on us. I saw several little ones jumping and frolicking about.... I guess they feel it too.

As I passed I thought I would roll down the window to get a better shot and that's when it hit me... their smell. Ugh... bad. I think it's all that fur matted up and collecting dirt, clay, muck, and probably little critters. Thankfully with the change of season...the shearing is soon to come.

Maybe, that's what I need.... a shearing for the new season. A shedding of the old smelly last season's exterior to be replaced by a fresh trimming a weightlessness for spring. Um, a shearing by the Master's hand... that's a thought.


Blessings to those with this season's coat,
Kristie

1 comment:

Your fellow Atlantian said...

You miss I-285, I-75, or I-85 around 7-9 am and 4-7 pm?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online