Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Fonz

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,

Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,

Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,

Saturday, what a day,




I have a new and immediate prayer request...








Kayne, now known around here as The Fonz bought / brought this home today.... there goes his income tax $$. And my sanity with my peace of mind. And my Happy Days.

Driving here on Crete has its challenges within the confines of a steel metal framed car. I do not even want to think about the difficulties without the safety cage. Kayne has always had a sport utility vehicle of some sort, 4-wheeler from the time he was 12, ridden dirt bikes (remember we are from the South), even a small moPed. Except these were recreational in nature, not his only means of transportation on a paved highway.

Never a dull moment here.


These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)


Blessings from a concerned sister,

Kristie



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin and I are both praying...we remember when he broke his pelvis. I have been dreaming of Greece. Pray that God would make my path clear. Love ya, Danelle, Kevin, and of course Logan

Samantha said...

Oh Crap...

Thats all I've got... :-)

Anonymous said...

Kayne Wear a helmet!! If you don't... Well it's Gods way of getting rid of dumb motercycle riders!
- An old forgotten friend from anotha mutha

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online