Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 5 House hunting

Greetings,

Today, we are looking at a few new houses and retracing our steps through the ones in my keep pile. 

Today... we are tired.  Not sure if it's the jet lag or the stress of house hunting.  Harry and I are not on the same page.  I am not sure we are even reading the same book.

I like old.  Traditional.  Norfolk.

Harry likes new and modern with everyday conveniences.  Not old Norfolk. 

I keep reminding him... he will be on a ship and not home almost half of our time here in Norfolk. 

With all the disagreements we do have a few in the running... each with their set of problems...




Needs new roof.  Front porch has a distinct slop to it.  No bathroom on main floor. 
Small kitchen.  Will need changes.



An early 1900's totally remodeled... kindof.



We call this house the Winona house (it's suburb).    It's at the top of our list tonight.

The top of my list is WESTOVER!!

ugh.....

We have started a column for each of the houses... The +'s and -'s column.  So far this one has the most +'s and the least amount of -'s.  So far. 


Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online