Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good-bye ole girl...

Greetings,

Change is hard. 

Today... I said good-bye to my car. 




A car that I have had forever.  Something like 8 years. 



A couple of years ago... I tried to give her up.  I thought I wanted a Saab convertible.  That relationship only lasted 3 days.... then I returned it. Driving round and round I285 in Atlanta is not so glamorous with the top down!

Typically, I think people who name or genderize their cars are a little ridiculous, but now I know why.  You kindof get attached to them. 

Me and my ole girl.... have been through umpteen states, a few countries, 144,000  miles worth of driving. And now I am leaving her in Greece.



The views are nice... I hope she does not mind.


Blessings to those okay with change, (because I am not)
Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online