Thursday, January 21, 2010

House Hunting Leave Day 9

Greetings,

Up early as we begin our journey back to Souda. 

I am going back to collect my bets from the Chapel folks.   

No we do not bet at NSA Souda Bay Chapel, but the congregation was betting that I did  not return with Harry... actually they thought I would never come back... that I would just stay here in the states (I do have a tendency to stay for long periods of time when I come to visit). 

I am tempted, but I would NEVER trust Harry with the pack out. Harry would have zero clue what stuff to pack express, what stuff to send the normal 3 month route, and what stuff to give away so we never have to see it again (that stack is growing).

Packed and ready... even with a huge dog crate... that's empty.
Traveling blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online