Monday, January 11, 2010

Grammar Lesson

Greetings,

I received an email the other day... from a concerned blog reader... and she wanted to point out various mistakes throughout my posts.  It should have been a lengthy email (as I have MANY mistakes), but the main concern for this reader was the use of kindof.

Let me preface this by saying, "I know it is a two letter word.  My spell check highlights it every time. It's just my silly little catch phrase."

I simply choose to make it one word.   It's a word I use all the time.  Kindof this.  Kindof that.  And that's exactly how I say it... quick like one word.  And most of the time... more like kinda. 

So thank you for taking the time to help me realize the mistakes I send out into the virtual world... but kindof will have to stay.  I cannot think of another word to use in its place.  Thanks for thinking of me... 

Much love,

Photobucket
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online