Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Listless

Greetings,

We are headed back stateside... in search of a place to reside for the next 2 years.  The Navy has given us 10 days house hunting leave... and hopefully we find something.  I still want my house on Westover, but the prospects look a little dim. 

Maybe now... with the loom of house hunting / going stateside / leaving Souda comes to a near ... we can finally relax a little. 

I think Harry and I are going on about 2 weeks... where we sleep about 4 hours a night.  (We look like we have aged a few years in a few days)  There is so much to consider....

Rent?
Buy.

Where to buy?
What to buy?

How much Harry will let me spend?

What to pack?
What to sell?

Should I be worrying so much about the next spot when there is so much to do to wrap everything up here?

House inspection.
House cleaning.

Packing out.
Express pack out.
Harry's professional pack out.

Chapel.
A whole bunch of Chapel worries.
Too many worries to name Chapel worries. 

Our Chapel goers.
Our friends here.
Our neighbors who have become our new family.
The new dog who will not leave our doorstep.
Harry's co-workers.
My brother.

There are so many relationships... that it just seems wrong and uncaring to pick up and leave them behind.

And last but not least... will I have a mental break-down before it is all settled?

Regardless.... VA here we come.


Blessings and catch you on the flip side,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online