Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coming or Going

Well my luck ran out after the jumpseat ride.



I am back on the island and awaiting a ride back to the States. Delta seems to have heavy bookings this week... something going on back home I don't know about?



So on to Plan B.... the military flight. This will be my first trip on a MAC flight (military airlift command).


We are leaving Souda to travel to Italy, then to the Azores, then finally stateside to Norfolk, VA. From there I will find my trusty Delta and head further south. To where this smiling little bugger will greet me....




See you soon Madie Mo!



We will see what my luck is like on the military flights.



Blessings,

Kristie

2 comments:

masonadventures said...

Just remember with MAC flights, be flexible :)

Samantha said...

Thats the exact trip I had when I left Souda!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online