Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Prices have gone up...

Greetings from a very broke student.....


Why did someone not tell me the going rates for Grad school these days. I guess I never saw the incoming bills for Harry.... just the final tally.


I finally registered for my classes.... followed by purchasing books. The last time I purchased books... they were running around $100. Maybe inflation has hit.... but $150 for a used book. That's a pair of shoes, or jeans. I am really thinking this over..... an on sale brand NEW pair of Taryn Rose flip flips or a USED Criminal Law text book?


Higher education? Or this seasons fashions?


But man.... there goes all my spending money for the States. I may only be able to go to Target / Wal-Mart every other day instead of every day!


Blessings to those with priorities,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online