Saturday, April 25, 2009

Feeling Yuck

I have been under the weather so to speak.... and not because L.T. and Ty Murray were in the bottom two of Dancing with the Stars... although that did sadden me.


And I felt bad when L.T. was sent home.


Ty absolutely has trouble on the dance floor, but he is such a nice guy... I hate to think he is next on the list of those going home. And he is so cute and polite.


But this DWTS drama has not caused me to wretch me insides out for the past 2 days. That I think was caused by a bad hotdog.



I have always been able to make it to a suitable disposal when needing to purge. But not this time. I did not even make it out of bed. Thank goodness for Kayne... since Harry's in Italy... he changed my linens, found my medicine, and made sure I was still alive from time to time.


I was nauseas and dizzy. And anything that went in came back up. Quickly. I stayed in my bed. I atrophied unto the sofa.... I barely left the horizontal position. Only to run to the toilet and start the ritual all over again.


The animals stayed near me while I was warm and cozy under covers. But when the frantic race to the bathroom started... well I guess I startled them away. Except Peabody.


She had been out for a few hours, or come to think of it I am not really sure.... my concept of time was non-existent. While on the sofa, I heard the distinct scratching of Peabody "I want to come in" knock on the door. Once vertical, and upon reaching the door..... it was too much for me to digest. Literally. I opened the door only to upchuck all over the doorstep. Luckily, Peabody was quick on her feet.


Once I finished my business over the ledge, I looked back to make sure Peabody had not gotten covered in the mess.... only to find her eating it. And back over the ledge I went again. I mean gross Peabody.


Back inside I went... I needed more medicine. Not sure what this bug was.... but it was not leaving anytime soon.


But eventually, I did start to recuperate a little, but not enough to make my Friday morning flight to Athens. Harry and I are traveling with the Barker's for some sightseeing around the mainland. Well, mine had been cut a day short.... I really have zero energy right now, still a little dizzy and nauseas feeling, and scared to eat anything!


Sorry for the somewhat graphic details....if you think that was bad... you should have been here. Add the details to the actual sounds and smells... urgh bad times.


So off the mainland Greece for a few days, then US bound on MONDAY!!!!


Blessings to those able to hold it in,

Kristie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross, but hope you are feeling better. see you soon

Tina F. said...

I LOVE TY MURRAY!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online