Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taco Bell

Greetings,

Yesterday, in the NEX I found Taco Bell... well the closest thing we here on Crete will see from cross the border.

When I spotted the familiar bell there were only a few left on the shelf. When a new product is located in the NEX... it goes rather quickly. And I am sure many of you are thinking...Taco Bell? Why would anyone get so excited over a microwave dinner?

Well, like I said the before... I am starved for anything from home right now.

So I had to choose between chicken or steak. Umm...


I choose steak. And now the dinners have 30% more steak.... not that we have EVER had this before.


Does not really look like the picture on the outside package??



Per the instructions...into the microwave for 90 seconds.... then I decided to add another 30 seconds... took a peek... then another 60 seconds... tasted and added another 60 seconds. Maybe Greek microwaves require a little more time?



I heard the final ding and opened the door to the fresh smells of processed American fast food.



It tasted okay.... nothing like the original Taco Bell. A little chewy. Not really sure those were refried beans. Did not see a lot of steak... so not sure what it was like before the 30% was added. Rice a little crunchy, but hey it's from home.





Blessings to those with a fiesta on their plate,
Kristie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, what do you want? we'll send it out this week!
Danelle, Kevin, and Logan

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online