Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peek-a-booh Kitty

Greetings,


The other day, my niece questioned why she had not seen or heard from Oliver in a while....

Well Madie, he pretty much stays out of the limelight.





Yet, with the approaching Spring weather.... Oliver has come out of hibernation. No more sleeping beneath the covers. He rests on the windowsill basking in the warm sunlight. He and Peabody still tussle from time to time, but with less hatred now. I guess he has accepted him as part of the Hansen family package.

It's nice to be part of a family. I miss mine terribly. Little Carter is growing without his Auntie K around. Also my little cousin Logan is motoring around and from what I hear riding his horsey ferociously and we are stuck over here... a long way from home.
I am still a little home sick.... so I booked myself on a flight across the pond.... so I can join the Taylor family package.... and but some supplies for home and Chapel!


Blessings to those included within a family package,
Kristie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O has gotten so big!

Anonymous said...

cute first picture... he looks so stoic

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online