Thursday, April 22, 2010

1st Letter to Harry

Dear Harry,

Just wanted to catch you up on a few things...

We miss you.  In the afternoons Peabody sits next to the front door waiting for you to come home. (I tried to tell her you usually come in the side door... silly dog)

 My tri-care healthcare is still in the wrong region; hopefully, I do not get sick anytime soon.

Cabinet man came by to check on the delivery and set an installation date  (we are missing a cabinet)

Appliances are not in stock and are on back order.

Granite guy needs to reschedule if appliances are not here in time.



And ummm, I'm kinda ripping out the closet wall....













and I am not sure if it will be back by the time you come home. 

Just letting you know. 

On a brighter note... there were amazing hardwood floors under all that dirty carpet.

**and I promise not to rip out remove the bathroom tile** (yet)


Love you,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great news about the hardwoods! *Danelle*

Samantha said...

You are too funny :-D

Unknown said...

have you been able to refrain from ripping out the tile?? hehehe :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online