Monday, April 19, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,


It's  a manic Monday because...

1.  Harry leaves very soon.

2.  Harry requires lots of stuff before he leaves.

3.  Harry's lists keeps growing and growing as we move up to the day.

4.  The problem ... he is not really sure what all he needs.

5.  He has to think personal items  /  ministry items.... remember he is starting from scratch and the ship does not have anything.  (not even Bibles yet)

6.  Harry is frantically making sure I remember things.... like trash day, Peabody walking times, bank account info, cabinet install dates, appliance delivery dates, etc.  (It's hard for me to remember because I never concerned myself with them to know in the first place).

7.  My list of things around the house is growing and growing.... there are a few things I need help with, such as moving giant pieces of the wall and closet outside.  I need Harry's man strength.

8.  The house work is at a manic point.... I ripped out another wall.

9.  The kitchen has been dismantled.

10.  The first shipment from Greece is just stacked on top of the other boxes from Atlanta.  Boxes are taking over our house. 


I need to add another....
11.  Oh.... and its finals week in Constitutional Law.


I told you its manic...

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online