Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hob-knobbing

Greetings,

I am frantically destroying our kitchen... pictures will follow soon.

While I am busy slave laboring with the kitchen, Harry is hob-knobbing in D.C.

He had a quick trip up to D.C. to visit with the Former Chief of Chaplains and the Senate Chaplain. 

He is enjoying a splendid time at Capital Hill with the Senate... meandering through the personal spaces with the Senators.  Last time Harry was there...  was during the Clinton impeachment hearings while Whoopi Goldberg was speaking (so it's been a while).

So it's back to work for me... I am hobbling around trying to find some cabinetry knobs... today I pick up the hardware for our new cabinets (which are now in the garage waiting to be installed **but not until we remove the old ones**) Oh the joys of home improvements!


Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online