Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Almost certain

Greetings,

I am 100% sure that I do not like this....


A saggy celotex tile ceiling...

I am 90% that at some point it might eventually cave in...



I am 85% certain if I take this down I can see what's underneath...




....





I am 80% sure that this might just come down easy...




I am 75% sure once this is down... the ceiling will be ready for recessed lighting...




I am 70ish % sure Harry would not want to be here for this...




I am 50% sure that the ceiling might have been wallpapered at one time or another.




I am 25%  sure that I have found the attic floor....




I am 10% sure that this is not a live wire....?





And I am almost certain...

I promised Harry I would play with the electric while he is away. 


So I will stop ripping our the ceiling for now. 

Harry is going to be so happy!  (I wonder if it is better for Harry to see this mess in pictures or would he rather see it in person ... I think he will get both)



Looking up blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Ohh be careful with those wires!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online