Saturday, April 10, 2010

There's been a Murder

Greetings,

I love that line when it's an old British murder mystery movie... and I have always wanted to use it.

And today, I can. 

Harry killed our Koi.  At this point the body count is 4 and counting....


The crime scene...


A few floaters...




This morning while weed eating the back lawn, Harry decided the Koi pond water table was a little low.  So he decided to toss in the water hose and send gushing city water into the fresh water pond.

Only after the floaters appeared did he realize he might need to neutralize the chlorine content.  But it might have been too late.

Poor Harry... he is desperately trying to save the remaining few.

I told him we will buy him some more, but he is adamant he is going to save them.  (If it were up to me... I would rip out the entire mess) but don't tell Harry I said that.


Blessings,

Kristie 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would rip it out too...fish kind of creep me out! *Danelle

tootie said...

Oh no! Poor fish (and poor you! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online