Friday, April 30, 2010

Movie marathon

Greetings,


I must be a little bored...

I am just sitting around watching movies.

1.  Dear John

Sorry folks... I did not like it.  Zero chemistry between the two.  Just bad acting.

2.  Bounty Hunter

Funny.

3.  Back up Plan

Funny.

4.  The Young Victoria
I love historical movies... so liked it.

5.  The Children Of Huang Shi
LOVED it.  True story... and a must see. (seen it before, but wanted to watch it again)

6.  Leap Year
Really cute movie

7.  First 5 episodes of Glee.
For some crazy reason... I am addicted!

It felt nice to take a break. 



Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Samantha said...

GLEE is fantastic! We are obsessed with it here!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I agree, I thought Dear John was awful! I wasn't impressed with the book either. I've been wanting to see the Bounty Hunter.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online