Monday, April 5, 2010

Higher Ground

Greetings,

Today, I went in search of higher ground. 

I have an attic.  It's the first time I have seen it.  When house hunting, Harry and my dad went into the dark crevices of the house known as the basement and attic.  My mom and I searched the important stuff.... kitchen, closet, and bathrooms. 



I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of space and light.  I hate the basement.  All scary movies (which I am NOT a scary movie person) I do love murder mysteries, but all serial killers do bad things in the basement. 

So I am moving to higher and dryer ground.  Seasonal clothes, holiday items, anything I can lift up 3 flights of stairs, well  it's going up.  Although, I am not sure the washer and dryer will ever make it up here. 

I constantly remind myself:  It was me who wanted an old house, Harry wanted to brand new one.

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Attics totally creep me out. We had one in Germany and we could have done stuff with it but I was a little freaked...lol Basements well I thought our basement now would scare me but it doesn't. It's old and creepy though.

Samantha said...

The first house my family moved into when I was growing up the attic was converted into a bedroom by the previous owners. Needless to say that was my room... I used to sneak out on the roof all the time.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online