Friday, April 9, 2010

The Little Things

Greetings,

My new bookcases arrived today....

so I have started unpacking the office and all of those books.




I did not realize how much junk we have accumulated...


A little progress, but I still have to walk around the room to enter through the other door. The hurdle in the middle is too high and deep to jump over.




Ahh, it seems to never end.... the amount of junk stored in these office boxes.




A little more progress.  I can walk through the middle of the room again!



Light at the end of the tunnel.




I have run out of shelf space.... so a few things are still in boxes scattered throughout every where.




About 250 paperbacks did not make it unto the shelves. 




Harry's flight manuals did not make it either.  There's about 2 crates of these jokers waiting for a home.




It took a lot for me, but I boxed up 2 huge boxes for the junkstore.




It feels good to breakdown packing boxes.  The little things, like a few less packing boxes lining the walls of your house, that make you feel normal again. 




Afterwards, I ordered two more bookcases.  Hopefully they make it before next Friday...

that's when our first Greece shipment arrives...

with a few hundred pounds of boxes full of books.


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is a marvelous feeling to finish unpacking. goodluck

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online