Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wall removal?

Greetings,

I am researching how rip out (remove in Harry's preferred language) a wall separating our bedroom and walk-in closet to make room for custom cabintry.

Not really sure how to do it though...




However, it is not a load bearing wall (very important to know), it does not have any electrical outlets within the walls (so you do not electrocute yourself), but it does have cheesy glass cabinets that I am trying to remove without smashing into a cabillion bits.  And I think the carpet might need to be altered, which is okay because I wanted new flooring anyway.

So much to do.... I need a real HGTV show to come in... maybe Holmes on Homes or something.

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture, who would have thought Noah needed a"for dummies" book. good luck on the wall

Julie Danielle said...

I really like your new look :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online