Monday, April 26, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,


1.  My speeding ticket is PAID.  $151.00 buck-a-roos that I could have spent on the house... maybe Virginia will repair some of their pot holes now.

2.  We have made it almost a week now without the patriarch of the household, but Oliver is filling in nicely.

3.  Just finished finals week in constitutional law.... now it's midterm in my last two classes.

4.  DID you READ #3!  My LAST 2 classes!

5.  Harry has been accepted into a MBA program.  Business school.... yuck.  He is almost finished with his Master's from the Navy War College.... I guess he thought he might have a little time on his hands?

6.  Bought new appliances for kitchen this past week.  Excited. When is the next payday?

7.  Almost finished ripping out the old kitchen.

8.  Still unpacking boxes.  Who knew we had so many clothes... because Harry wears the same weeks worth over and over again. 

9.  Itching to go some where... have been in the house / Virginia too long.

10.  I wonder if Harry would want to take a cruise when he gets back from sea...?  I would!  I found a really good deal online.  (vacations to go.com)


Not too manic this week!  Just the way I like it!

Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Matt said...

Uhhh. I think you're the matriarch... Unless Harry's had an operation that I don't know about. =)

Kristie said...

THanks Matt... I need an editor! and a contractor and a sheetrocker and an electrician and an everyday handy man...

Kristie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online