Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Too Manic even for Monday

Greetings,

It will be a week of crazy.... if Monday is any indication.

The doorbell rings.  Miss P wants to attack.  It's a guy, not in uniform, does not even have a clip board, or a name tag, driving an unmarked van...

And he wants to know if I am getting cabinets... he says he has tried to call, but with no answer.

He proceeds to tell me he does not have the cabinets with him, but will be back shortly with them and wants me to inspect them.

After he leaves, I ask Harry to swing by during his lunch break..... because we either have our new cabinets or we are getting robbed.

Luckily, our new cabinets were delivered, which sends our home improvement schedule into a tizzy.  Harry and I opted to remove our old cabinets ourselves.  If not cabinet removal was about $2800.

We thought the cabinets were arriving in a few weeks.... and have not removed one single thing in the kitchen. 

I was concerned with making room for the Greece delivery this Friday.... so the house is in a state of chaos.  Only this time it is not structured chaos....

So the list for this Manic Monday reads as followed:

1.  Rapidly removing old boxes from office.

2.  Trying to rip out wall to have closet cabinetry installed before an additional closet full of clothes arrives from Greece this Friday.

3.  Trying to start my last 2 classes, but having a hard time concentrating when I have so much to do.

4.  Miss P ran away as fast as she could, as far as she could... and is no longer allowed outside without a leash.

5.  Must find mid-week worship service.... we need it.

6.  Speeding ticket is due this week and I have not even found out HOW MUCH it will cost.

7.  Received an A in my Political Philosophy class... and I feel the least philosophical at this point than any other time in my life.  I am sure the posts reflect this mental state.  I apologize and hope to get back to writings of more substance soon.

8.  I should add... Harry helped me on the above mentioned A.  I had to pick his brain a little.

9.  This our last week together before someone goes away.  OPSEC will not allow me to say where, who, when, or for how long, but it will not be for long this time.

10.  I am desperately trying to get as much work out of Harry before he leaves.


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys do sound ubber busy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online