Monday, April 5, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,

After a quiet weekend... I am not sure if I can call this Monday manic.

1.  Water is GONE from the basement... and the smell has been de-order-ized!

2.  Home improvements have moved to the 2nd story.

3.  1st shipment from Greece is in Norfolk.

4.  I painted the house trim baby blue to white... and gave the front lawn a good trimming (I will never become a gardner or hair beautician for that matter... my measurements are a little off)

5.  Spring Break over and I start 2 classes today... International Organizations and Political Research.  Hopefully this will be my last two.. and I am over half finished with Constitutional Law.

6.  May go visit Florida this week.... since I am at a good place with school and home improvements.

7.  Gearing up for a little "alone time" for the next few weeks or so. (OPSEC does not allow for details)

8.  Starting P90x today.. ? Curious to see how long I will last?

9.  Oh, our friends had their little baby girl a few days early... see yesterdays post.

10.  The weather here is sunny and in the high 70's.... I can come out of the house now.

See, I told you it's not really a manic Monday... I hope I have not jinxed the rest of my week.

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online