Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Christmas suprise

Greetings,



As I was wading through my recently delivered packages.... I stumbled upon our Christmas cards. I ordered these cards the first week of November. Only to have the company send a reply stating they could not deliver to the desired FPO address.



That's the last I heard... that is until today. Somehow the package found its way to our desired FPO address.












Now I have 75 Christmas cards. And after much debate.... I have decided to send them 2 months late. To anyone out there with hurt feelings for not receiving our annual Christmas card... be sure to check the mail in about 2 - 3 weeks.


Blessings to those with a good sense of timing,

Kristie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waiting for our card, I think it might take longer than you thought

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online