Monday, February 16, 2009

My only Valentine's card

Greetings,



Today is my mother's BIRTHDAY!! She is not 50 yet, but she is another year closer! We called her just as our day was ending and hers was beginning (the 8 hour time difference). Harry, Kayne and I will miss the cookout and birthday cake. But fortunate for us.... we can blame the late birthday card and gift on the mail service. "Momma is in the mail!"





Also I wanted to share my only Valentine's card this year. That's right... not one from my loving husband, but from my niece and nephew.



When I called Kadence to thank her for the pictures and card she replied, "I did not write it... my momma did, I just put the stickers on." I love how kids just say whatever is on their mind!







I also received pictures of my parents with the grandbabies just before heading off to church.







Blessings,

Kristie


1 comment:

RV momma said...

By the way, we had shrimp, fried to perfection,(with enough left over for the next afternoon) twice backed potatoes and chocolate/vanilla ice cream cake. Delicious!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online