Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Home alone...

I am home alone.



Well, except for Oliver and Miss Peabody.



I am officially in hybernation status as of 6 am. I dropped the boys off at the airport for 7:20 departures.... and I departed for my house. I am debating whether to change out of pajamas for the next 3 days. I have a good book and several recommended movies and enough food in the fridge.



I kissed and hugged Harry and Kayne, respectively.... bid them safe travels... then drove at amazingly hurried speeds to get home, jump back into pj's , and gain full unbated access to the sofa and the REMOTE!!



Hah boys, for 3 whole days... I get to watch whatever I desire! As many chick flicks as I can find!



Blessings,

Kristie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm...kayne to amsterdam? i hope had a great birthday! I hope you are enjoying your time alone!
-danelle

Anonymous said...

I should have written "I hope HE had a great birthday" oh well...happy valentine's day. you know how romantic your uncle kevin is...he said he would go look for a card if i really wanted one, but he thought it was a waste of money. geez, i'm one lucky girl! Hehe! Danelle

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online