Monday, February 2, 2009

A lot of locks

(Original post January 30, 2009)


Greetings,


Well I finally did it.... I had it all cut off. Over a foot of hair.



But it was worth it. And not just for the lighter head of hair... I donated over 14 inches to Lock of Love. Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.












So it's all gone....and I have to adjust to the smaller amount of shampoo I need in my hand.


But I think it's pretty cool. Some little kid out there will be wearing my hair... I hope they took all the grey out first!


Blessings to those willing to give up a piece of themselves,

Kristie




1 comment:

masonadventures said...

Awesome!!! I can only imagine how cute your hair looks right now! I was going to donate my hair a few years ago and I was a little short of meeting the criteria. I don't think you had that problem :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online