Sunday, February 1, 2009

Packed and ready to go

Tomorrow I start my 30+ hour journey towards Souda Bay. With 2 checked pieces of luggage weighing slightly more than 50 pounds a piece....and most of my clothes are stuffed into my over sized carry-on. I hold my breath every time my bags are weighed on Delta's scales.





As for the what I could not cram, stuff, mold, fold in half, air shrink into my bags.....

I had to box up to ship through the mail.


Hopefully, everything makes it. As for the mail....I should see it anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months. But what a treat when it actually arrives.

Blessings,

Kristie

3 comments:

masonadventures said...

Praying for you as you head back!

Anonymous said...

And we are definitely looking forward to having you back here!!! But Harry is already starting to worry that he won't be allowed to come play Tiger Woods golf anymore... =)

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip is going well. 30 hour trip--would I really want to do that with Logan?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online