Monday, February 16, 2009

My rebuttal

Yeah... Harry's first post.



We started this blog, key words...WE in hopes of keeping you informed of our lives and ministry. So far, it has only been me.


But I have a few rebuttals.... and for those of you who know us... this is perfectly normal.



1st: Harry did not spend a fortune on Valentine's Day this year nor any other year ...than maybe our first year together.... and I am still waiting for a real Christmas present... and birthday too now that I think about it!


2nd: I went to the guys house to see if they had electricty....or if it was just out at our place! I know how to flip a breaker!


3rd: The possum was real! there was only way out of our place and it was up a flight of stairs. This bugger was like 2 feet tall and would not go back up the stairs. I stomped me feet at him... yelled... everything but run charging after him. Again it was a giant rat like creature! I am from the South... we have these 'round our parts, but dead beside the road.... not live and in your stairwell. I ran next door to see if the "guys" could... I don't know shoot it or run it over! Anything, I was late for work.... had a roll bag, back pack, carry-on and in 3 inch heels.


4th: I had to beat on the guys window...so I think the beating noise scared off the vermin... he was really there!


5th: We did not date a lot of people. Harry maybe, but not me!


6th: Harry just likes to "rescue" me!




Blessings to those in need of rescue,

Kristie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You 2 crack me up! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Bless Harry's heart.....

Anonymous said...

Poor Harry

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online