Thursday, February 5, 2009

Opinions needed

Greetings,


Since August I have been trying to choose the design layout for this blog. I am sure Danielle is going mad with me for a client.


I have finally narrowed the thousands of choices down to 2.

Here they are:



East Coast


OR....

Nameless

Remember... I do not do the whole scrapbooking thing... so I value your opinion. Once WE have made a decision and choose a design she can get started. I do not know how much longer I can stand all these hearts from the Valentine's layout.

So just leave a comment and vote on your favorite design for a layout.

Thanks,

Kristie

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

East Coast looks interesting, but Nameless looks more like a Kristi blog thing

Anonymous said...

East Coast

Anonymous said...

I do not agree with "anonymous" . I think East Coast looks more like Kristie. I also think it's funny that she picked thease two. One is very warm and other looks cold and industrial. That is what she is all about!! I say combine the two, so you have both sides of your personality!

Anonymous said...

Nameless for sure

Anonymous said...

My vote is for East Coast. The colors are exciting and youthful! Cannot wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Nameless

Anonymous said...

East Coast... Definately.

-Sam-

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I like nameless

Anonymous said...

East Coast...

Anonymous said...

I am leaning towards East Coast....I like both of them but it is almost spring and East Coast looks bright and fun.

Anonymous said...

I like the 1st. Linda likes 1st.
I think you would like the last.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE EAST COAST. AND YOU KNOW MY OPINION COUNTS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is picking East Coast so I am going with the other one. Just to be different.

Anonymous said...

the colors in east coast are more "hip" and "cool" as the kidz say

Anonymous said...

Kristie,
I like the East Coast. It's more eye-catching.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with the hearts!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hearts not your thing?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online