Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Conveniences of Life

Greetings,

I think God is testing my patience right now...

Since returning from America (land of the convenient life)

I have been without electricity for an extended period of time (we blew another fuse)

Internet has been down (any length of time is too long)

Freezing cold house

Hauling winds (to the point its hard to sleep)

and today..

the really big kicker...

No water.

We have been without water going on 8 hours.

Have you ever crawled out of bed... needing to wash your face and brush your teeth?

only to find there is no water!


Needing a bath...

only to find there is no water!


I never realized how much I use water.  How many times I turn on the faucet.. only to find a mere trickle of water.  And how do you use the toilet all day without flushing?

Seriously... on days like today.. I am ready to pack it up and call it quits.  Norfolk is looking better and better.  At this point I just want electricity and running water.

Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

Hang in there, sweetie!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online