Friday, February 19, 2010

P a r a d i c e

Greetings,

We have new digs!

We have relocated to the Paradice... please note paradice is not a misspell, but how it is spelled.  It's fitting, one of my first emails back home (way back in FEB of 2008) was titled Paradise is it NOT.  We had arrived in on of the coldest winters here, it actually snowed for two days straight.  I had envisioned a paradise and what I found once I arrived was anything but.

I come into this place thinking paradise and find it's not.... and leave in a Paradice that is mispelled.  That pretty much sums it up!





A little wild for my taste, but its only for a week.





Small problem....no bath. 

But it's only for a week.




The in room accommodations may be a bit daunting, but the outside is spectacular!






It's hard to believe we will only be here for another week. 


Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online