Sunday, February 21, 2010

She'll be coming round the Mountain

Greetings,


This weekend we took a little mini holiday back to the mountains....

for a little relaxation, eating, game playing, and horseback riding


Harry the horse whisper



I am not so sure if the horses have been our in a while??


As a matter-of-fact... no. 

My horse has definitely not had a rider on him any time soon.  It took a few minutes of soothing to calm him down.  Where was Harry the horse whisper when I need him? 


And we are off...

around the mountain...


riding English...

with an English saddle.

Not my favorite.



And I am still sore from the ride. 

But we had a nice weekend away from Souda Bay.  We have started the detox process.  We have a difficult week ahead of us... I think?

Blessings,
Photobucket

(please remind me to brush my hair... next time some one has a camera)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online