Monday, February 8, 2010

Matter-of-fact monday

Greetings,

Matter-of-facts for 1st week of February:

1. Had an amazingly relaxing weekend in the mountains.

2. Started the readings for my new classes: Gender and Politic and Political Philosophy. I think I will hate both classes equally (required classes.. not taking them by choice)!

3. Harry’s replacement Chaplain arrives this week. Feeling a little weird about someone replacing Harry and his ministry here.

4. Watched both seasons of Cake Boss (in a 48 hour sitting), Coco before Chanel (in French with English subtitles), Amelia, and The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond (Tennessee Williams screenplay).

5. Kayne, my brother living here in Greece with us, turns 21 this week.

6. Yesterday, there were small snow flurries whirling around outside.

7. Slowly packing up the house. The movers will do everything, but I cannot contain myself… I keep trying to organize and reorganize for them.

8. This week I am trying to cook everything in the refrigerator and cabinets.

9. Harry made reservation for the pets on our flight… their tickets were $100 each. I wonder if the airline will allow me to stuff a few additional things in Miss Peabody’s crate?

10. Harry may deploy the moment we arrive.?..?..

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online