Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Living Room in Rethymno

Greetings,

Harry and I took a relaxing drive (oxymoron, because if Harry is driving then the passengers are never in a relaxed state) down the coast.

But we stopped at Living Room Cafe.  The neatest looking cafe I have seen on the island.  Just about every item I wanted to stuff in my bag. 

And all their dinnerware was Villeroy and Boc...






Just a nice inviting atmosphere... very similar to a European version of Starbucks.

Except it has an amazing view of the old harbor area of Rethymno.






There is an old Venetian Fort with the cutest Rapunzel looking post.





I can just imagine Rapunzel letting down her long lock of hair. 


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Full of Heart said...

How amazingly cool!! I would love to go to Crete at some point in my life, I've been obsessed with the place ever since I did a report on it in 4th grade!
I'm sure going from Crete to Norfolk will be a huge change, but you'll adjust!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online