Monday, February 15, 2010

Matter-of-Fact Mondays

Greetings,

1.  I forgot it was Monday today.  It's a US holiday and a Greek holiday.  This weekend marked the Greek Carnivale... we did not go.  And today is Clean Monday or Kite day... again, we did not go.

2.  Our last week in this cinder block house.  Still feverishly packing away.  Thursday is our pack out. 

3.  I hide money in strange places... books, make-up bag, coat pockets, anything really!  While packing I have found 134.17 in NEX gift cards.  $163.??  and a ton of change.  About 70 Euros. 

4.  Pets go to the vet tomorrow for their passport exit screening thingy. 

5.  Watched Creation (Darwin's movie), forced by Harry to watch Shark Tank Season 1 (Harry loves silly quotes... he goes around saying, "Do cry for your  money, Kristie, cause your money doesn't cry for you" or "do you love money as much as I do?" all from Kevin O ... about 30 times a day.

6.  Reading nothing but school books... have packed up everything else. 

7.  Harry's ship went to GTMO for supplies to return to Haiti... looks like Harry will follow shortly.

8.  I am an emotional roller coaster... happy one minute, stressed another, sad about leaving, then excited about leaving, but steadily very upset about leaving Kayne in a foreign country half way around the world.  He's only 21!

9.  Shhh... will share a BIG secret (that we are not allowed to discuss in our family) with you.... My mother turns 50 tomorrow! 

10.  For those of you thinking the BIG secret was some sort of pregnancy news... SHAME ON YOU!.. that post title would read something like... I am Speechless... or ...  I am about to Lose My Breakfast.


Monday Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

I understand those mixed feelings. Seems like you are about a week ahead of us for your move.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online