Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday's Matter-of-Facts

Greetings,

It's already Monday....


1. Finished my finals... just in time. 
2.  I have a new CD... Michael Buble's Crazy Love.  He is one of my favorites... I did not know about his new CD  until we went stateside and I heard it on the Delta airplane going over.  A few years ago, I saw him in concert in Atlanta... and I LOVE HIM and his voice!

3. Watched very little television or movies this week.... finals remember.  However, did see Did you Hear about the Morgan's, Bright Star (about the Poet John Keats), and My One and Only (about the actor George Hamilton). 

4.  Souda Bay Chapel gets new carpet this week.

5.  Just getting over jet-lag and sleeping normal Greek hours.

6. Started packing up household items... the movers come in 3 weeks.

7. Harry's replacement Chaplain comes next week.

8. My Adobe Photoshop died?

9.  The Virginia House received over 3 inches of snow throughout the weekend.

10.  Having problems with my next set of classes.... it seems I forgot to fill out some financial aid paperwork by midnight a few weeks ago.  The Financial Aid Lady wanted me to pay cash for my classes... roughly $2800.  I might sit this semester out... I have until Thursday to figure out all the paperwork.


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a break from school. With all the transition it might work our for the best. Even though you want to graduate in May.

Love you - Mary

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online