Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jordan River

Greetings,

I found these while scrolling through the computer today.

Our trip to Israel, with a stop at the Jordan River. 




It was simple beautiful. 

Calm. 

Peaceful.

Serene.




All of the things I want to be right now.  The stress of the PCS is weighing down on us... combined with winter in Crete, Greece.
It was a very hot and humid day in Israel... and a stroll through the river made all the difference. 




I also remember... there were little fish nipping at our toes.  It was hard to stand still for the photo... with all the little fish swarming around. 

I guess everywhere has its good and bad qualities.

Blessings,

Kristie

2 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

That looks amazing! Would love to visit Israel someday.

Tori Bella said...

My grandparents passed when I was really young and so we kinda ended up adopting some people as grandparents later on. They traveled all the time. And on my baby sister's baptism they gave her a framed picture of the Jordan River as a present. She still has it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online