Monday, February 22, 2010

Matter-of-Fact Monday

Greetings,

1. This will be my last Monday living in NSA Souda Bay Crete, Greece

2.  Packed house out and living in a hotel out of two suitcases.... need to wash clothes soon.

3.  Oh, Little Puppy has a nice loving home..... with Kayne.  He has named HER (I thought it a boy) Tiza... which I think in Greek means to pee?  I would say something, but I did name our dog Miss Peabody!

4.  It's official... Harry will leave on deployment ASAP when we arrive in Norfolk... great now I get POA (power of attorney) for the house closing stuff (and everything else)... I still need a car!?!! Muuumahhhhh

5.  Harry just read # 4 and had a heart attack.... nuh, but I have been deathly ill for the last 36 hours.  Me and my bodily fluids have parted ways by means unspeakable (projectile).  I refuse to go to a Greek hospital.   Being sick in a strange hotel is not my idea of fun either... for some crazy reason, I just wanted to go home (cinder block Greece home) to be sick.  I guess I will miss that ole cinder block even though there isn't a lick of furniture in it.

6.  Have jump-started the diet thanks to # 5.  My stomach already looks a little flatter!

7.  Duked it out with the Land Lord and he does not even speak Greek.  I think it is my first international incident?  Will elaborate later... it needs it's own post.

8.  This time next week... I will be in our new home in Virginia.  Weird!

9.  Mid -term week in my classes... and I am 4 weeks behind.  How does this happen every semester?

10.  It has been unseasonably warm in Greece this year...and from my understanding, unseasonably cold in Virginia this year... so I am trying to soak up as much sun as possible before we go back.



Last Monday living in Greece Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

Agh! I hope you get feeling better soon! I'm sorry you and Harry will have to be seperated immediately following a move. Please know that I would be more than willing to hop across the penisula to help out with anything!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online