Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1920 Paint Choices

Greetings,

We are still plugging along on our progress. 

The downstairs is painted all one color minus the kitchen... still debating about a new kitchen, so we have decided to wait on painting. 

I am ready to start the upstairs... when a few people have commented on the boringness of the entire house being one color. 

I like things to match.  I am matchy matchy beyond normal.  I want all paint, all moldings, all windows, all window treatments, all electrical outlets, i.e. e v e r y t h i n g to match.

But... I decided to research a few more 1920's colors to see if there is anything I might want and deviate from Cafe Latte.


Cafe latte looks a lot like 29Y7 Drab...


Right now the kitchen is similar to the 29Y283 Light Gray, but I think I am going to stick with Drab.

That's so me... Drab.

Man I wish I could buy it for $1.42 per 5 gallons... it's running about $80+ per 5-gallon at Home Depot.

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online