Friday, March 12, 2010

Roll out the Red Carpets

Oh happy day

Oh happy d-ay

When my stuff ar-rive-d..

From At-lan-ta....




PLease notice, our neighbor is not as happy as we are...




It seems... there is a problem with the truck ... as it came down the street..

it ripped down a few cable lines. 

notice the one cable line still on the roof of the truck.




 feel real bad for the neighborhood... our first week on the block and we take out the cable.  For some crazy reason.... not ours though.  So I hid inside and made the truck driver talk to them.  (And that afternoon... when we were exhausted and wanted a few mintutes on the sofa in front of the television... I felt a little bad for the neighbors... so I closed the blinds so they could not see us enjoying t.v.... It's wrong I know).


Roll out the red carpet


Harry is not scared of a little hard work....


He will supervise ... when needed.





Few boxes in the kitchen...




Harry checked out those... as he refilled his coffee...



A few more boxes in the dining room...



A few boxes in the office.  I think we had a total of 18 boxes of books.  (I need book shelves)




With the red carpet service came a parting gift from the movers....



A broken pane in our front door.  (I wanted a new one anyway!)

Now to start unpacking.  It will be like Christmas.

Blessings,

Photobucket
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online