Saturday, March 13, 2010

Christmas in March

Greetings,

That's what it feels like....

Christmas in March.  It has been so long since we have seen any of our old Atlanta belongings. 

It's so nice to open a box and get that little feeling of surprise when you open its contents.

Hello bed... we are so excited to see you.  The air mattress is not all it's cracked up to be.


We needed a sofa, but this is not one I usually let Harry sit on...



I forgot the amount of books we have acquired through the years.... and the boxes just keep coming (not to mention about 20 more boxes coming from Greece).



Our dining room table... oh, I have not seen you in about 7 years (long story)...



Oh good, Harry's old loft futon... now he does not have to sit on the other couch.



Oh, the kitchen table chairs.... we can sit while we eat now, instead of the floor... not sure where this chairs mates are?



The dining room chairs... I have not seen these in almost 7 years (again, with the long story)....



Oh good, the complete set made it intact...


More books.... and another desk? and office chair?  that makes 2 sets (one here and one coming from Greece) in addition to my junk store find... may need to send a few back to the junk store.



I think these are clothes or bed linens... either way, I am extremely excited to open these little nuggets of a makeshift Christmas present...




Hah... a dollhouse I bought for my niece when my sister found out she was pregnant with a girl... (Kadence turned 5 years old last November).  I think I will make this one of my goals while Harry is on deployment.?..?



Oh treadmill, not sure I ever saw you before... other than in passing.  Not sure I want to see you again, although I should....



Yippy... my bed.  It's my "surprise" anniversary bed that Harry "surprise" bought me.  I printed out and circled this bed for about 3 years... then Harry "surprised" me with it while he was away for training. 


Unfortunately, the mattress is in Greece and will not arrive until late April (?).  But I am super excited anyway.  The current mattress reminds me of yucky hard European sleeping.

These are a few of our favorite things...

I think it's going to be like Christmas all week... I might even drag it out until next week. 

There seem to be more boxes than I anticipated. 


Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Nice furniture...

Tori Bella said...

You have super cute stuff!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online