Monday, March 29, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,


1.  Spring Break week has begun, although I still have 1 class, at least I have a break from the other 2.

2.  Completely forgot Easter is coming this week until yesterday at church.  Not something a Chaplains wife should forget?

3.  Super excited the "Cowboys" did not get kicked off Amazaing Race last night... anxiously awaiting to see who gets kicked off Dancing with the Stars this week.  Harry was sad to see Strawberry fired from the Apprentice.

4.  We watch too much reality television.

5.  Will resume home improvements this week.  Harry is thrilled!

6.  The weather cannot make p its mind... cold, warm then cold again.  Now it's raining again!

7.  Afraid to look and see how much my speeding ticket is going to cost me.  Not very happy about it.  I am thinking of all the home improvement items I can buy with that money.

8.  Oliver is still in "training" with the kitty door. 

9.   Harry and I are trying to find a weight / dieting program to start... any good ideas?

10.  Is payday this week?  Normally, in Greece I had my neighbor to tell me these things... where are you when I need you TODD?


Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online