Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HGBG

Greetings,

I have turned HGTV, which stands for Home and Garden Television,  into HG Blog. 

It will be my / our journey through home improvement... not sure if I will do any gardening, other than to remove the dead plant carcasses from the lawn?!?

I am not going all Tim Allen on you guys... it's just that home improvement will consume our lives for the next few weeks  ?  maybe longer. 

First project....

remove all the junk left over from the previous owners shelves and more shelves, hooks and more hooks, coat rack after robe rack.....



More shelves... (with some spaceship lighting?)




Like I said, more junk on the walls...




And everything is kid proofed... Every time I try to open a drawer or door I almost yank my arm off.



And the most important item to change my buying a home....

changing the toilet seats!




All this just to prep the walls to begin painting...

Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online